- Continuous discharge current specifically designed for a car alternator use: 110A
- Max discharge current: Peak current 2000A, with delay time for 10Ms.
- Floating Battery Balancer: smart cell balancer starts at/ over 3.55V, but it acts only on cells with volt variances, higher by 40mV than the lowest one. The bleeding current dissipates by from 40mA to 300mA,
- Mosfet Management: Sense circuit designed for a purpose to keeping Mosfets from all being burnt down..
- Sleep Mode: No current consumption. System shuts, showing 0 volt measured at terminals in 2 conditions. (1).When a status of no load/with parasitic load less than 8-/+2A lasts for 22(in default) days, it may trip at any volt level. or (2).when in UVP. Wake up: Using the tach switch or charge the battery as described in the specifications. The Sleep Mode will recount.
- LVSER ( Low Voltage Start Energy Reserve): LVSER Mode trips at cell volt dropping down to 3.10V with a load in the car, less than 8-/+2A (in default), to break off lower current drains and energy loss.In LVSER mode, the battery volts will not keep dropping, even with a parasitic load that has nothing to do with igniting,Wake up: Using the tach switch to refresh LVSER Mode in every 300 seconds, and charge the battery to 3.1V as described in the specifications.
- Sleep Mode and LVSER Mode Disable: Functions of both will self-disable once car alternator fails to charge, while it has a load greater than 8A-/+2.
- BEMF protection: The BMS has protection for itself conducting back electromotive forces from the load.
Key specification and electrical characteristics With Tact Switch to refresh Sleep Mode: